Sunday, May 10, 2015

05/10/2015

Well I just got off skyping with my wonderful family, and I don't know what else to say.
This week we had mission leadership council, and Elder Gong came too! I learned so much about charity, and working cheerfully.
This is basically the theme of our mission right now.

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
2 Corinthians 9:6-8
This week was a week of miracles. Yesterday there were 35 investigators at church here!!!!!! I've never seen anything like that before!
What was great was that our companionship had five families, so it was much easier to take care of everybody.
Brother Charlie was baptized yesterday. He is the most wonderful man in the world! He does remote control airplanes as a hobby and his living and he is so cool! He was the referral that I spoke about last week. I'm pretty sure he's going to be the Branch President here in a few years.
And he's going to take us RC plane flying next week!!! Yay!
We're going to go visit a really neat zoo today, I'll send you pictures next week.
Love you all,
Elder Osborn
This is a crazy Thai fruit called durian. It smells really bad so that it is forbidden to take into almost any public place. If you eat too much of it you will puke. And if you eat it before bed time you can't sleep because it will increase your body temperature. We tried it out.

I'm companions with Yoda!! Too bad I took this picture on the 6th of May.

We found some guy with a homemade fishingpole/crossbow chilling next to the canal waiting for fish. He posed when we asked for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment